Why Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School?
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
EASTERN VEDIC YOGA MEDITATION TRAINING
- The best Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is designed-based Traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa flow Yoga, Spiritual Mantra Chanting & Meditation, and the non-dual vision of Advaita Vedanta.
- The philosophical basis of Yoga: Unity & polarity, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras & the Eight Stages of Yoga.Yama & Niyama: ethical tips for a harmonious life.
- Bhagavad Gita: the Yoga of selfless action. Classical paths: Karma, Raja, Jnana & Bhakti Yoga The aspiration is to synchronize mind body & heart to combine rational understanding with deep-going practice, Authenticity & inspiration, passion & enthusiasm are the hallmarks.
INTERNATIONAL YOGA CERTIFICATION
COURSE FEE INCLUSION
- Our Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga - Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh enable you with a 200-hr Yoga Alliance certificate & letter of recommendation.Comprehensive preparation material with systematic guidance.Teaching confidence through weekly supervised teaching assignments.
- at the world capital of Yoga, You will learn various Shatkarma, Pranayama, Meditation, Spiritual living. Asana practice: deep going, Breathing based, Hatha Vinyasa flow (twice daily).
- Introduction to nutrition, Yogic diet, and Indian spices, herbs benefits.Daily tasty Satvic organic 3 vegetarian Meals & 2 herbal tea. 28 nights in budget Ashram accommodation ( Non AC Rooms).
- Skill level – Beginner & Intermediate. Group Size – Max 20 Students.
EXPLORE HIMALAYAN RETREAT VILLAGE
LOCATION & VENUE
- #1 Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Vinyasa Yoga teacher training Rishikesh location, Tapovan is Nestled in 360-degree mountain and surrounded by greenery of life just 15 minutes walking distance from Market and River Ganga - the main touristic attraction -Laxman Jhoola.
- Each Room is equipped with Queen size bed, free WiFi, Private bathroom with hot water & feature a balcony. Excursions Included-Visit of Himalayan Temple, Ganga Aarti, Outdoor yoga asana & meditation class.
- Picnic in local wildlife & Waterfall adventures.Also 1 Ayurvedic Massage.(Not Included- Airport transfer, local travel expense, Water rafting & Medical expenses.Nearby places-Dehradun, 35 kilometers, Delhi, 250 kilometers, Haridwar, 30 kilometers
|Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School India|
|200 Hour -Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course Fee -2019-2020
01st to 28th of Each Month – January to December-2018-2019-2020
|Early Bird and Last Minutes offer and Discounts|
|Months||Course Fees-2018||3 Months Advance||4 Months Advance||More than 5 Months Advance Booking|
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
It always felt pleasant to be at Rishikesh Vinyasa yoga school India… A place stundily loved by nature.. Especially in the arms of Ganga…!! Loved the moment spend there
Get in Touch
Send a Message
Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School India
Address: Village Ghughtayni Talli, Ward No-5, Upper Tapovan, Off Badrinath Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192
Phone: +91-995 867 2399
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh | Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – India
World Best Vinyasa Yoga School in Rishikesh
Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh at the World best yoga teacher training school Rishikesh India. Our 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is recognized by Yoga Alliance USA as #1 Yoga School in Rishikesh offering Vinyasa yoga teacher training courses 100 Hour, 200 Hours Yttc & Ashtanga yoga teacher training Rishikesh.If you are a Beginner and want to know what is Vinyasa Yoga? Read about Vinyasa Yoga & the other sub vinyasa style of yoga is covered in Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School 100 Hour 14 Days and 200 Hour 28 Days – Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
Vinyasa yoga is also known as vinyasa flow because of the way in which one pose flows quickly into another. Other forms of yoga focus on deepening into a pose, stretching further, opening hips, aligning the spine and even centering spiritually. It should be noted that while vinyasa yoga is intended to move smoothly from one pose to another, it is meant to focus heavily on aligning breath with movement.New forms of Vinyasa yoga.Power Vinyasa Yoga and Acro Vinyasa Yoga are new trends and you get to know about it at our Ashtanga yoga teacher training Rishikesh Center. A traditional Vinyasa flow yoga school 200 hour YTT in Rishikesh.
The modern practitioner is usually a young female who uses technology, has a full schedule, and needs to reduce stress as soon as possible. Yoga in motion is the perfect solution
Power Vinyasa Yoga is a prominent and demanding yoga practice that synchronizes breath and movement to produce and internal heat designed to purify the body.The dynamic vinyasa practice at the yoga school in Rishikesh is great for developing core strength and toning the body.Vinyasa Yoga School Rishikesh is emerging as a pioneer in helping people master the practice of Vinyasa flow yoga and Ashtanga flow yoga.The yoga institute Rishikesh aims to teach participants to balance physical as well mental health.It also places a strong emphasis on Yoga Philosophy, meditation and self-awareness practices.Self-aware individuals are more at peace with themselves, have strong decision-making skills, and lead the life with a clear purpose.Practicing yoga on a daily basis with highly qualified Vinyasa yoga Instructors of Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School One of the world Best Ashtanga yoga teacher training Rishikesh Yoga Institute can be your gateway to a refreshed mind and help you to lead an overall fulfilling life.
The courses are suitable for both Beginners and Intermediate practitioners wish to become a Yoga Instructor.There are no pre-requisites to join the course.Anyone ready to travel to Rishikesh for learning yoga and wishes to learn this practice or get better at it can join the course. The participants have access to free wifi, hygienic food, well-ventilated Single Private Rooms, and Yoga kits.
#Yoga #Teacher #Training #School #Rishikesh #India – #1 #Yoga #School in #Rishikesh