Blessed by the steps of thousands of devotees and pilgrims from around the world, Rishikesh is bestowed with the most vibrant atmosphere for yogic interests. Resting in the divine heights with an essence of charismatic aura of saints and sadhus, it extends even more deeper into one’s yoga conscience. Learning Yoga and sharing the similar vibes that are believed to cover the yogic sciences some thousands of years ago is something that makes Rishikesh famous. It is a destination that promises all the yoga lovers from around the globe, of its atmosphere and its euphoric aura.
Learning yoga in an environment that has witnessed the long hour meditations of the saints is bagged with a more profound intellect for all the yoga lovers. Among other serene places in India that echoes its existence with similar outlooks, why is Rishikesh the most famous destination for practicing and learning Yoga?
Let us now explore why Rishikesh is the most renowned destination to learn Yoga with a real picture of yogic reflections.
What makes Rishikesh the most famous destination to learn Yoga?
- Also known as a gateway to Char Dham, Rishikesh is known for having innumerable ashrams and yoga teacher training institutes with the best yoga trainers. The yoga trainers possess excellent yogic expertise that helps the yoga learners to learn the basics of a professionally advance version of the different forms of Yoga, be it Ashtanga yoga or Vinyasa yoga.
- Rishikesh holds for being one of the best in organizing the best yoga retreats periodically in a year. Every year, during March, a one-week long international yoga festival is hosted by Rishikesh.
- Located between the divine arms of the Himalayas with the Ganga River, Rishikesh is best for its spiritual energy that caters to its serenity and tranquility. It renders everyone with a mind that reflects a sense of happiness and fulfillment that makes it a place full of positive energy.
- It is believed that Rishikesh was once the home of the Gods. Reviving its essence from the intellectual and spiritual frontiers of that era, Rishikesh has also been the spiritual home for many yoga gurus, including Guru Vashishtha and Swami Shivanand.
- Situated just next to the Ganges, known to be one of the scared holy rivers in Hinduism, Rishikesh also hosts the top yoga centers that list its trust worldwide today. The place also highlights the beauty of meditation with a profound aspect of yogic sciences aligned well to meet all the expectations of yoga lovers.
The final word
Portraying a silver lining over the grey clouds of your yogic consciousness, explore the beautiful locations of Rishikesh that caters to all your yoga learning. Rishikesh still stands itself as mute testimony to the enigmatic era of the gods, the saints, and the yoga practitioner. Explore with us now!