100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
14 Days 100-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh,India
Beginner and Intermediate Level-Vinyasa Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training India
13 Days with Instruction
The best Vinyasa flow and Ashtanga Yoga teacher training Course at Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School –Ashram.Our program is specialized for aspirants who wish to become a Vinyasa flow yoga Instructor or if you already practice and spend your yogic travel based holiday in Himalayan foothills at Rishikesh or Dharamsala,India Our Internationally recognized is offering you multi-style training of Ashtanga primary series and Vinyasa flow besides, learning of traditional yoga asana, Pranayama,ShatKarma Kriya ,Vedic Spiritual Mantra Chanting and Spiritual meditations practices.Also you get to learn more about yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, yoga body alignment, yogic nutrition, Ayurveda lectures during philosophy teaching and training methodology.It is the very same program of 200 hour yoga teacher training where participants of 100 hours, would be just there for 14 Days.
- 2 daily Vinyasa & Ashtanga Yoga Asana classes
- 100-hour yoga teacher training certification
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama sessions during weekdays
- Daily yoga anatomy and Philosophy classes during weekdays
- Daily ShatKarma Kriya and Vedic Mantra chanting sessions
- 14 nights’ Single Accommodation (Private Room with Attached Bathroom).
- Daily 3 Vegetarian Meals
- 2 Excursion & 1- Ayurvedic Massage
- Skill Level – BEGINNERS or INTERMEDIATE
- The maximum participants in the group is 20.
- Vinyasa flow
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English, Hindi, Sanskrit.
Sample daily schedule
- 05:00 Morning bell
- 05:30 – 06:00 Morning tea
- 06:00 – 06:30 Mantra chanting and shatkarma (yogic cleansing practices)
- 06:30 – 08:30 Hatha Yoga
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama (yogic breathing)
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast / self-study
- 11:00 – 12:30 Yoga lectures
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 15:30 Rest / self-study
- 15:30 – 16:45 Yoga lectures
- 17:00 – 19:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- 19:15 – 20:00 Meditation / guest lectures
- 20:00 – 21:00 Dinner time
- 22:00 Sleep
Price : USD 800 – 15 Days Program. Per Person – Single Occupancy stay for 14 Nights 15 Days.
Arrival Information – You need to visit us 1 day in advance as per Date published on the website.
Course Dates : 01st to 14th of Each Months. –2018/2019.
Booking Condition and Cancellation Policy – USD 175 – to be paid Non –Refundable advance deposit towards confirmation. For any reason, if you cancel the booking it will not be accepted. Transfer to another months course is possible but Only if you give us 4 Weeks advance Notice. School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance course fee of USD 625 upon arrival before starting the Course. Payment Terms – Form of Payment – CASH ONLY, MODE of PAYMENT – USD, EURO, AUD, CAD or Other Universal Currency.
- 1 – One excursion
- 2 One Ayurvedic Massages
- 3 daily vegetarian meals plus herbal teas
- 14 Nights accommodation
- Cleansing kit and a daily detox tea
- Training Manuals
- Full support during your stay at the institute and help provided 24 hours
- Study materials
- Theoretical and practical skills
- Yoga Alliance certificate if you participate in another 14 Days 100 Hours in Future.
- Wi-fi- accessible to Rooms
What’s not included
- Additional activities
- Airport transfer
- In Room useable products. Toiletries and Toilet Paper. Detergent .
Note : You will be participating in the same group of 200 hour Yoga teacher training students.
For any query – reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Transfer Policy: Your training fees are Non-Refundable Once you join the course. The Initial enrollment fee is Non-refundable but it allows you choose to join other months course within 1 year of enrollment validity scheme. Transfer to another month course is only applicable once with advance 45 days written notice. Applicable from Day of Registration. For transfer to the course month, you need to send us a written notice via email at least 45 Days in advance. Any request for cancellation or transfer to another month will not be accepted within 45 Days before starting the course. Strict Policy – No Refund – No reason for sickness, travel to another part of India or any unavoidable circumstances will be accepted within 45 Days if someone wishes to cancel and get it refund or transferred to another month within 45 Days from Date of starting the Course. In case of Cancellation for any reason or No-Show – Your deposited amount will be forfeited.2nd request to transfer to another month course will not be accepted and you need to send us a fresh request for joining. Rishikesh Vinyasa School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance fee in CASH upon arrival. Once you check In, Joined the course and then wishes to cancel will not be accepted and your Full payment of the fee will be forfeited.