Yoga Teacher Training
For a significant number of you, the Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India is the place the journey will start! In the event that you don’t have 200-hour yoga accreditation, this course is essential for our Yoga Therapy Foundations Program.
Not at all like other 200 hour educator training, our program is planned with the ultimate objective of turning into a Yoga Therapist. The two projects are incorporated together in the services of setting you up to be a Yoga Therapist, be that as it may, you will be prepared to show yoga in a gathering/class setting as a yoga teacher notwithstanding taking in the key information you should be fruitful in our Yoga Therapy Foundations Program.
Like other 200 hour training, you’ll take in the nuts and bolts of stances, life systems, breathwork, and the historical backdrop of yoga. Be that as it may, we’ll dive further into the develops that Yoga Therapists utilize ordinary: helpful development, doshas (Ayurveda), yogic rationality, reciting, contemplation, and then some.
At last, you’ll be prepared to show yoga and be completely arranged to end up a Yoga Therapist with two separate affirmations — a 200 hour instructor preparing cert. what’s more, a Yoga Therapy cert. You will likewise have the requirements to register into the Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School Advanced Yoga Therapy Program and gain the most elevated standard of yoga treatment confirmations, C-IAYT.
- 2 daily Vinyasa & Ashtanga Yoga Asana classes
- 100-hour yoga teacher training certification
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama sessions during weekdays
- Daily yoga anatomy and Philosophy classes during weekdays
- Daily ShatKarma Kriya and Vedic Mantra chanting sessions
- 14 nights’ Single Accommodation (Private Room with Attached Bathroom).
- Daily 3 Vegetarian Meals
- 2 Excursion & 1- Ayurvedic Massage
- Skill Level – BEGINNERS or INTERMEDIATE
- The maximum participants in the group is 20.
- Vinyasa flow
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English, Hindi, Sanskrit.
Sample daily schedule
- 05:00 Morning bell
- 05:30 – 06:00 Morning tea
- 06:00 – 06:30 Mantra chanting and shatkarma (yogic cleansing practices)
- 06:30 – 08:30 Hatha Yoga
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama (yogic breathing)
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast / self-study
- 11:00 – 12:30 Yoga lectures
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 15:30 Rest / self-study
- 15:30 – 16:45 Yoga lectures
- 17:00 – 19:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- 19:15 – 20:00 Meditation / guest lectures
- 20:00 – 21:00 Dinner time
- 22:00 Sleep
Price : USD 800 – 15 Days Program. Per Person – Single Occupancy stays for 14 Nights 15 Days.
Visa Information: You are advised to apply for ETourist visa only. People on 6 Month or 3 Months Visa or No other type of visa is applicable. And if you are applying for ( Visa on Arrival – Etourist Visa ) then refer this link – https://indianvisaonline.
Arrival Information – You need to visit us 1 day in advance as per Date published on the website.
Course Dates: 01st to 14th of Each Months. –2018/2019.
Booking Condition and Cancellation Policy – USD 175 – to be paid Non –Refundable advance deposit towards confirmation. For any reason, if you cancel the booking it will not be accepted. Transfer to another months course is possible but Only if you give us 4 Weeks advance Notice. School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance course fee of USD 625 upon arrival before starting the Course. Payment Terms – Form of Payment – CASH ONLY, MODE of PAYMENT – USD, EURO, AUD, CAD or Other Universal Currency.
- 1 – One excursion
- 2 One Ayurvedic Massage
- 3 daily vegetarian meals plus herbal teas
- 14 Nights accommodation
- Cleansing kit and a daily detox tea
- Training Manuals
- Full support during your stay at the institute and help provided 24 hours
- Study materials
- Theoretical and practical skills
- Yoga Alliance certificate if you participate in another 14 Days 100 Hours in Future.
- Wi-fi- accessible to Rooms
What’s not included
- Additional activities
- Airport transfer
- In Room useable products. Toiletries and Toilet Paper. Detergent.
Note : You will be participating in the same group of 200 hour Yoga teacher training students.
For any query – reach us at rishikeshvinyasayogaschool @ gmail.com
Cancellation & Transfer Policy: Your training fees are Non-Refundable Once you join the course. The Initial enrollment fee is Non-refundable but it allows you choose to join other months course within 1 year of enrollment validity scheme. Transfer to another month course is only applicable once with advance 45 days written notice. Applicable from Day of Registration. For transfer to the course month, you need to send us a written notice via email at least 45 Days in advance. Any request for cancellation or transfer to another month will not be accepted within 45 Days before starting the course. Strict Policy – No Refund – No reason for sickness, travel to another part of India or any unavoidable circumstances will be accepted within 45 Days if someone wishes to cancel and get it to refund or transferred to another month within 45 Days from Date of starting the Course. In case of Cancellation for any reason or No-Show – Your deposited amount will be forfeited.2nd request to transfer to another month course will not be accepted and you need to send us a fresh request for joining. Rishikesh Vinyasa School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance fee in CASH upon arrival. Once you check In, Joined the course and then wishes to cancel will not be accepted and your Full payment of the fee will be forfeited.