Why yoga teacher training in the Yoga Capital of the world?
Rishikesh is widely known as the Yoga Capital of the world. The well-known religious center is situated alongside the banks of the Ganges. Today, this ancient city entices a large number of tourists and yoga enthusiasts with lots of tourism circuits and a large number of yoga teaching centers. People from all walks of life like to throng to this city with lots of flora and fauna. The place is believed to have been associated with the concept of meditation and moksha (enlightenment). When you are in Rishikesh, you can see Yogi practicing yoga and meditation. There are over two hundred yoga teacher training programs that one can choose in order to make a career in the oldest physical, spiritual mental practice.
When it comes to finding the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you will find this city as a usual destination where international yoga festival is celebrated every year. With loads of landmarks and perennial flowing mighty Ganges, Rishikesh offers all yoga enthusiasts a covetous ambiance that is hard to find in any city in any part of the world. This place makes a difference with the following features:
- Ageless yoga tradition carried on by sages and saints who have mastered in yogic arts.
- It is the land of reputed yoga gurus and spiritual leaders, like Guru Vashishtha and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
- The spiritual energy of Yoga Capital of the world is important due to Goddess Ganga.
- Rishikesh is hub of ashrams and yoga school where you can attend a couple of classes and get a yoga teacher training certification.
- There, you can expect 200-300 hours of yoga training and choose the best program as per your changing needs.
- In the lap of nature, this place is diverse and visa friendliness. Yoga teachers and practitioners believe yoga more than a mean to physical fitness and wellness.
To sum up, Rishikesh is a must-visit destination for serious Yoga teacher training aspirants. Come to this divine and energetic place for learning and practicing deeper aspects of Yoga!