Why Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School?
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
EASTERN VEDIC YOGA MEDITATION TRAINING
- The best Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is designed based on Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa flow Yoga, Spiritual Mantra Chanting & Meditation, and the non-dual vision of Advaita Vedanta.
- The philosophical basis of Yoga: Unity & polarity, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras & the Eight Stages of Yoga.Yama & Niyama: ethical tips for a harmonious life.
- Bhagavad Gita: the Yoga of selfless action. Classical paths: Karma, Raja, Jnana & Bhakti Yoga The aspiration is to synchronize mind body & heart to combine rational understanding with deep-going practice, Authenticity & inspiration, passion & enthusiasm are the hallmarks.
INTERNATIONAL YOGA CERTIFICATION
Course Fee Inclusion
- Our Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga - Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh enable you with a 200-hr Yoga Alliance certificate & letter of recommendation.Comprehensive preparation material with systematic guidance.Teaching confidence through weekly supervised teaching assignments.
- at the world capital of Yoga, You will learn various Shatkarma, Pranayama, Meditation, Spiritual living. Asana practice: deep going, Breathing based, Hatha Vinyasa flow (twice daily).
- Introduction to nutrition, Yogic diet, and Indian spices, herbs benefits.Daily tasty Satvic organic 3 vegetarian Meals & 2 herbal tea. 28 nights in budget Ashram accommodation ( Non AC Rooms).
- Skill level – Beginner & Intermediate. Group Size – Max 20 Students.
EXPLORE HIMALAYAN RETREAT VILLAGE
Locations & Venue
- #1 Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Vinyasa Yoga teacher training Rishikesh location, Tapovan is Nestled in 360-degree mountain and surrounded by greenery of life just 15 minutes walking distance from Market and River Ganga - the main touristic attraction -Laxman Jhoola.
- Each Room is equipped with Queen size bed, free WiFi, Private bathroom with hot water & feature a balcony. Excursions Included-Visit of Himalayan Temple, Ganga Aarti, Outdoor yoga asana & meditation class.
- Picnic in local wildlife & Waterfall adventures.Also 1 Ayurvedic Massage.(Not Included- Airport transfer, local travel expense, Water rafting & Medical expenses.Nearby places-Dehradun, 35 kilometers, Delhi, 250 kilometers, Haridwar, 30 kilometers
|Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School India|
|200 Hour -Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course Fee -2019-2020|
01st to 28th of Each Month – January to December–2019-2020
|Early Bird and Last Minutes offer and Discounts|
|Months||Course Fees-2019||2 Months Advance||4 Months Advance||More than 6 Months Advance Booking|
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
It always felt pleasant to be at Rishikesh Vinyasa yoga school India… A place stundily loved by nature.. Especially in the arms of Ganga…!! Loved the moment spend there
Get in Touch
Send a Message
Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School India
Address: Village Ghughtayni Talli, Ward No-5, Upper Tapovan, Off Badrinath Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192
Phone: +91-995 867 2399
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh | Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – India
Vinyasa Yoga School Rishikesh
Picking the correct Yoga teacher, and a good Yoga style is more confused than the vast majority figure it out. Most Yoga understudies should initially inquire about through the numerous Yoga styles accessible, in their neighborhood, figure out which will best suit their needs.
On the off chance that you are looking for a Yoga practice class, Hatha styles, for example, Bikram, Vinyasa, Power, and Hot Yoga, might be exactly what you are searching for. Ashtanga is likewise physically difficult, be that as it may, Ashtanga is the Sanskrit word for “eight limbs,” and is a type of Yoga portrayed by Patanjali, in his Yoga Sutras. Ashtanga is sometimes called, “Raja” Yoga, which is one of the nine fundamental Indian Yoga styles.
let’s say you are middle-aged, or older – have been inactive for a while -possibly have some physical limitations – and you are searching for a Yoga style to help you get the most out of life. In this case, the gentler Hatha Yoga sub-styles, such as Restorative, Iyengar, Kripalu, and Chair Yoga, will help you age more gracefully.
suppose you are moderately aged, or more established – have been dormant for some time – potentially have some physical impediments – and you are searching for a Yoga style to enable you to capitalize on life. For this situation, the gentler Hatha Yoga sub-styles, for example, Restorative, Iyengar, Kripalu, and Chair Yoga, will enable you to age all the more effortlessly.
Lastly, there is a form of Yoga for everyone, of any age, but you want to research, educate yourself, try it out, and find the Yoga teacher who is suitable for you.
Looking for Vinyasa Yoga School in Rishikesh? Call at +91-995 867 2399 or click here on the option of our website application form.