Food and Accommodation in Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School
You will be served 3 yogic and nutritious foods day by day. The school plans solid and yummy nourishment, and also share thoughts while cooking in a comfortable environment. They have bunches of well done, for example, crisp vegetables, servings of mixed greens, new natural products, juices, thus significantly more.
The following meals are included during your course:
The following dietary requirement is served and/or catered for:
Other dietary requirements on request
During the yoga instructor training class, you will remain in clean rooms in Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School. The school is situated in the mountains of Rishikesh, it has a yoga studio, feasting region, relax zones, delightful housetop, and free Wi-Fi. The nearby market is 300 to 400 meters a long way from the yoga school. Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School offers private and shared room as per the student’s necessity.
You will get –
Clean bed sheets
- 2 daily Vinyasa & Ashtanga Yoga Asana classes
- 100-hour yoga teacher training certification
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama sessions during weekdays
- Daily yoga anatomy and Philosophy classes during weekdays
- Daily ShatKarma Kriya and Vedic Mantra chanting sessions
- 14 nights’ Single Accommodation (Private Room with Attached Bathroom).
- Daily 3 Vegetarian Meals
- 2 Excursion & 1- Ayurvedic Massage
- Skill Level – BEGINNERS or INTERMEDIATE
- The maximum participants in the group are 20.
- Vinyasa flow
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English, Hindi, Sanskrit.
Sample daily schedule
- 05:00 Morning bell
- 05:30 – 06:00 Morning tea
- 06:00 – 06:30 Mantra chanting and shatkarma (yogic cleansing practices)
- 06:30 – 08:30 Hatha Yoga
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama (yogic breathing)
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast / self-study
- 11:00 – 12:30 Yoga lectures
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 15:30 Rest / self-study
- 15:30 – 16:45 Yoga lectures
- 17:00 – 19:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- 19:15 – 20:00 Meditation / guest lectures
- 20:00 – 21:00 Dinner time
- 22:00 Sleep
Price : USD 800 – 15 Days Program. Per Person – Single Occupancy stays for 14 Nights 15 Days.
Visa Information: You are advised to apply for ETourist visa only. People on 6 Month or 3 Months Visa or No other type of visa is applicable. And if you are applying for ( Visa on Arrival – Etourist Visa ) then refer this link – https://indianvisaonline.
Arrival Information – You need to visit us 1 day in advance as per Date published on the website.
Course Dates: 01st to 14th of Each Months. –2018/2019.
Booking Condition and Cancellation Policy – USD 175 – to be paid Non –Refundable advance deposit towards confirmation. For any reason, if you cancel the booking it will not be accepted. Transfer to another months course is possible but Only if you give us 4 Weeks advance Notice. School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance course fee of USD 625 upon arrival before starting the Course. Payment Terms – Form of Payment – CASH ONLY, MODE of PAYMENT – USD, EURO, AUD, CAD or Other Universal Currency.
- 1 – One excursion
- 2 One Ayurvedic Massage
- 3 daily vegetarian meals plus herbal teas
- 14 Nights accommodation
- Cleansing kit and a daily detox tea
- Training Manuals
- Full support during your stay at the institute and help provided 24 hours
- Study materials
- Theoretical and practical skills
- Yoga Alliance certificate if you participate in another 14 Days 100 Hours in Future.
- Wi-fi- accessible to Rooms
What’s not included
- Additional activities
- Airport transfer
- In Room useable products. Toiletries and Toilet Paper. Detergent.
Note : You will be participating in the same group of 200 hour Yoga teacher training students.
For any query – reach us at rishikeshvinyasayogaschool @ gmail.com
Cancellation & Transfer Policy: Your training fees are Non-Refundable Once you join the course. The Initial enrollment fee is Non-refundable but it allows you choose to join other months course within 1 year of enrollment validity scheme. Transfer to another month course is only applicable once with advance 45 days written notice. Applicable from Day of Registration. For transfer to the course month, you need to send us a written notice via email at least 45 Days in advance. Any request for cancellation or transfer to another month will not be accepted within 45 Days before starting the course. Strict Policy – No Refund – No reason for sickness, travel to another part of India or any unavoidable circumstances will be accepted within 45 Days if someone wishes to cancel and get it to refund or transferred to another month within 45 Days from Date of starting the Course. In case of Cancellation for any reason or No-Show – Your deposited amount will be forfeited.2nd request to transfer to another month course will not be accepted and you need to send us a fresh request for joining. Rishikesh Vinyasa School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance fee in CASH upon arrival. Once you check In, Joined the course and then wishes to cancel will not be accepted and your Full payment of the fee will be forfeited.