300 Yoga Training in Rishikesh
International Certified 200, 300 Hour Ashtanga & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Courses For Beginners, Intermediate And Advanced Students In Rishikesh, India.
Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School is an autonomous Vinyasa yoga school in Rishikesh gives Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India with its own center Registered RYT proficient group of Yoga teacher knowledgeable in Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga, yoga life systems, yoga rationality, reflection, and pranayama. We offer a worldwide yoga accreditation course that will enable one to end up a Professional yoga teacher. Our 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is only intended for apprentices and middle of the road to cutting edge level yoga professionals around the globe. On the off chance that you are quick to learn yoga and scanning for a fascinating area then Rishikesh is a place that will accommodate your prerequisites perfectly. Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School has picked Rishikesh as it offers an extraordinary yoga withdraw where you can reflect, unwind and ponder with the entrancing perspective of the Holy Ganges streaming close-by. Our Yoga TTC in Rishikesh will show the students different systems of performing Yoga asanas that will be most productive to you.
In the event that you do want to develop physically, rationally and candidly in each part of your life then Rishikesh Yoga Retreats is for you. Prepare to lift up your yoga practice to a reviving knowledge ever through.
Reasons why to choose Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School?
- Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School is focused on delivering instructors who are prepared to step straight into a business showing job toward the finish of their training.
- Security is the primary concern we considered to Our Yoga’s instructing rationality.
- Procedure and arrangement are firmly underscored all through the course.
- We put stock in great useful learning.
- We generally take just 15 individuals in a gathering with the goal that our instructors can concentrate on every understudy effortlessly.
- Our school trusts in changing a yoga tenderfoot to proficient Yoga Instructor.
- Our School offers a widely inclusive getting ready program that researches yoga as a lifestyle and significant practice, not correspondingly as a movement.
- In Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School we trust that yoga is for individuals all things considered, sizes and experience levels. You don’t need to be youthful. You simply must be anxious to figure out how to do Yoga.
- We are a piece of an Internationally perceived school of yoga.
- We give a concentrated Yoga Teacher preparing in Rishikesh course in a fun, loosening up condition for you to learn.
- After the course, completion students will feel the transformation from a basic to an advanced level of Teaching and then they can register themselves with Yoga Alliance USA and can perform Yoga Teacher training India or around the world.
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Certification Rishikesh
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – Derived from -Patanjali Yog Sutra
Yog Rishi Patanjali Says:-
This is an art and science of traditional yoga for self-realization. Yoga means “union” of parts of our selves. It is similar our absorption in Samadhi. Sutra means “thread” or “multiple threads” weaved in the tapestry of insight in its plural form.
When Patanjali compiled the yoga sutra, no new systems were created but existing systems were rewritten. These Sutras are thought to be 400 BC, as various evidence suggest. Oral traditions indicate the periods may even longer.
The above practice was done to make “yoga sutra” more understandable, to focus on the practical suggestions on what to do regulate “human mind” so that it can allow a practitioner to attain experience beyond its mind.
OVERVIEW OF YOGA SUTRA :
Yoga has been mentioned in Vedas, Upnishads and Bhagwat Gita etc. Patanjali has provided the very essence of the philosophy and teaching of yoga in a scientific and systematic manner. They are divided into four parts:
- Samadhi Pada
The first chapter provides the purpose and definitions. Various approaches can be used to achieve the objectives.
- Sadhana Pada
The second chapter contains a practical approach to achieving goals of yoga. It provides “eight” limbs of yoga called Ashtanga Yoga (covered below).
- Vibhuti Pada
The third chapter talks about some of the aspects of the super-natural-power, a yogi may be able to adapt.
- Kaivalya Pada
The forth chapter is about the nature of the human mind, mental perception, desires, knowledge, and liberation that may follow is discussed.
ASHTANGA YOGA (8 LIMBS)
- Yamas (self-restraints): These are the guidelines for how to interact with the outside world. There are five Yamas:
- Ahimsa: Non-violence.
- Satya: Truthfulness
- Asteya: Non-stealing
- Brahmacharya: Abstinence
- Aparigraha: Non Coveting
- Niyamas (observance): These are guidelines for self discipline. There are five Niyamas:
- Shocha: Cleanliness
- Santosha: Contentment
- Tapas: Austerity
- Swadhyaya: Study of scriptures and self-study.
- Ishwar Pranidhana: Surrender to God.
- Asanas (posture): These should be comfortable, steady so that a yogi and sit and meditate.
- Pranayama (breath control): It means stretching or expansion of prana (breath control).
- Prathayahara (senses control)
- Dharana (concentration and / or focus): single point object.
- Dhyana (meditation): Uninterrupted floe of mind to the object (divine).
- Samadhi (total absorption): Even self-awareness or mind disappears and only object shines.