300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
300 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India is associated with Yoga Alliance USA. This course is reasonable in the wake of completing 200/300/400/500 hr YTTC as the certain idea of yoga you may not comprehend without it.
Around 300 hour course
Multi-style: Ashtanga yoga, Power Yoga, Flow Yoga, Hatha Vinyasa, Sivananda yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Restorative yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa stream yoga.
Yoga Therapy: yoga for back agony, yoga for hypertension, yoga for blockage, yoga for IBS, yoga for coronary illness, yoga for diabetes, yoga for pregnancy, yoga for looking youthful, yoga for positive wellbeing. Yog for cerebral pain and headache, yoga for joint inflammation, yoga for asthma, yoga for neck agony and the sky is the limit from there.
We have master instructor at our training group for each class we educate. There will be 6-7 classes each day focussing on a routine with regards to breathing exercise, yoga treatment, vinyasa yoga and multi-style alongside address on yoga sutra and anatomy by an explicit master educator of that field. This serious yoga instructor training in Rishikesh at RVYS enable both capacities to educate and self-practice at the advanced level.
Guidelines to follow at yoga school/Ashram.
- Be reliable in classes and maintain a strategic distance from truancy, 95% participation is vital.
- Show regard and be well mannered to everybody that will create a positive condition for learning.
- Keep up quiet after 10 pm and the vast majority of the time when conceivable will preserve your vitality.
- Rest on given time and eat on given time will grow better way of life throughout everyday life.
- Yoga instructor preparing isn’t just to educate however it is first for self-practice so stay committed to take an interest in various classes.
- Include in magnanimous exercises led at the ashram with no sense of self and create a positive environment in the ashram.
Syllabus – Yoga Teacher in India
Coming up next is a short detail of the schedule for a Diploma in 300-hour yoga teacher accreditation course (300 hrs. YTTC). On the beginning, day members will get a booklet containing subtleties of schedule.
Module – 1: Concept and significance of yoga treatment, History of yoga treatment Characteristics of yoga treatment, Principles and premise of yoga treatment Integrated methodology of yoga treatment.
Module – 2: Concept of wellbeing and infection and Mechanism of sickness as per yoga, Development and inversion of malady as indicated by soul, mind, body approach.
Module – 3 : Physiology of stress and how pressure prompts psychosomatic illnesses. Stress the executives through yoga.
Module – 4 : Soul, psyche and body approach and its utilization in understanding advancement of illness and inversion of malady.
Module – 5 : Yoga for normal psycho-substantial illness like back torment, Yoga for Sciatica Yoga for Diabetes, hypertension, Asthma, yoga for IBS, clogging and numerous different infections, yoga in pregnancy, pre-birth yoga and post-natal yoga.
Module – 6 : Concept and importance of Multi-style yoga, rope yoga, seat yoga for treatment Physiological premise of dynamic and static types of yoga Power Yoga, Flow yoga, Hatha vinyasa, Sivananda yoga,Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Restorative yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa stream yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Teaching strategy.
Module – 7 : Teaching Methodology and standards of instructing, educating practice.
Module – 8 : Ayurveda-essential information of Ayurveda which can help in sound living, how to utilize Ayurveda as indicated by dosha and to analyze and fix, utilization of Ayurveda for sequencing and routine with regards to yoga of one claim kind.
- 2 daily Vinyasa & Ashtanga Yoga Asana classes
- 100-hour yoga teacher training certification
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama sessions during weekdays
- Daily yoga anatomy and Philosophy classes during weekdays
- Daily ShatKarma Kriya and Vedic Mantra chanting sessions
- 14 nights’ Single Accommodation (Private Room with Attached Bathroom).
- Daily 3 Vegetarian Meals
- 2 Excursion & 1- Ayurvedic Massage
- Skill Level – BEGINNERS or INTERMEDIATE
- The maximum participants in the group is 20.
- Vinyasa flow
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English, Hindi, Sanskrit.
Sample daily schedule
- 05:00 Morning bell
- 05:30 – 06:00 Morning tea
- 06:00 – 06:30 Mantra chanting and shatkarma (yogic cleansing practices)
- 06:30 – 08:30 Hatha Yoga
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama (yogic breathing)
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast / self-study
- 11:00 – 12:30 Yoga lectures
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 15:30 Rest / self-study
- 15:30 – 16:45 Yoga lectures
- 17:00 – 19:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- 19:15 – 20:00 Meditation / guest lectures
- 20:00 – 21:00 Dinner time
- 22:00 Sleep
Price : USD 800 – 15 Days Program. Per Person – Single Occupancy stays for 14 Nights 15 Days.
Visa Information: You are advised to apply for ETourist visa only. People on 6 Month or 3 Months Visa or No other type of visa is applicable. And if you are applying for ( Visa on Arrival – Etourist Visa ) then refer this link – https://indianvisaonline.
Arrival Information – You need to visit us 1 day in advance as per Date published on the website.
Course Dates: 01st to 14th of Each Months. –2018/2019.
Booking Condition and Cancellation Policy – USD 175 – to be paid Non –Refundable advance deposit towards confirmation. For any reason, if you cancel the booking it will not be accepted. Transfer to another months course is possible but Only if you give us 4 Weeks advance Notice. School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance course fee of USD 625 upon arrival before starting the Course. Payment Terms – Form of Payment – CASH ONLY, MODE of PAYMENT – USD, EURO, AUD, CAD or Other Universal Currency.
- 1 – One excursion
- 2 One Ayurvedic Massage
- 3 daily vegetarian meals plus herbal teas
- 14 Nights accommodation
- Cleansing kit and a daily detox tea
- Training Manuals
- Full support during your stay at the institute and help provided 24 hours
- Study materials
- Theoretical and practical skills
- Yoga Alliance certificate if you participate in another 14 Days 100 Hours in Future.
- Wi-fi- accessible to Rooms
What’s not included
- Additional activities
- Airport transfer
- In Room useable products. Toiletries and Toilet Paper. Detergent.
Note : You will be participating in the same group of 200 hour Yoga teacher training students.
For any query – reach us at rishikeshvinyasayogaschool @ gmail.com
Cancellation & Transfer Policy: Your training fees are Non-Refundable Once you join the course. The Initial enrollment fee is Non-refundable but it allows you choose to join other months course within 1 year of enrollment validity scheme. Transfer to another month course is only applicable once with advance 45 days written notice. Applicable from Day of Registration. For transfer to the course month, you need to send us a written notice via email at least 45 Days in advance. Any request for cancellation or transfer to another month will not be accepted within 45 Days before starting the course. Strict Policy – No Refund – No reason for sickness, travel to another part of India or any unavoidable circumstances will be accepted within 45 Days if someone wishes to cancel and get it to refund or transferred to another month within 45 Days from Date of starting the Course. In case of Cancellation for any reason or No-Show – Your deposited amount will be forfeited.2nd request to transfer to another month course will not be accepted and you need to send us a fresh request for joining. Rishikesh Vinyasa School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance fee in CASH upon arrival. Once you check In, Joined the course and then wishes to cancel will not be accepted and your Full payment of the fee will be forfeited.