300 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
Yoga has such huge numbers of advantage to both mental and physical health that I can’t pressure enough the much I prescribe it as an enhancement to any work out schedule. Many people don’t realize where to begin and we don’t point the finger at them! Affirmed yoga teachers experience 100-200-300-500 hours of in-class training. The art of yoga is a profound and complex framework however worth getting comfortable with and rehearsing.
Yoga is an amazing and compensating practice that makes you solid, adaptable and all around grounded. On the off chance that you haven’t begun building up your training, what are you sitting tight for?
- 2 daily Vinyasa & Ashtanga Yoga Asana classes
- 100-hour yoga teacher training certification
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama sessions during weekdays
- Daily yoga anatomy and Philosophy classes during weekdays
- Daily ShatKarma Kriya and Vedic Mantra chanting sessions
- 14 nights’ Single Accommodation (Private Room with Attached Bathroom).
- Daily 3 Vegetarian Meals
- 2 Excursion & 1- Ayurvedic Massage
- Skill Level – BEGINNERS or INTERMEDIATE
- The maximum participants in the group is 20.
- Vinyasa flow
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English, Hindi, Sanskrit.
Sample daily schedule
- 05:00 Morning bell
- 05:30 – 06:00 Morning tea
- 06:00 – 06:30 Mantra chanting and shatkarma (yogic cleansing practices)
- 06:30 – 08:30 Hatha Yoga
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama (yogic breathing)
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast / self-study
- 11:00 – 12:30 Yoga lectures
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 15:30 Rest / self-study
- 15:30 – 16:45 Yoga lectures
- 17:00 – 19:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- 19:15 – 20:00 Meditation / guest lectures
- 20:00 – 21:00 Dinner time
- 22:00 Sleep
Price : USD 800 – 15 Days Program. Per Person – Single Occupancy stays for 14 Nights 15 Days.
Visa Information: You are advised to apply for ETourist visa only. People on 6 Month or 3 Months Visa or No other type of visa is applicable. And if you are applying for ( Visa on Arrival – Etourist Visa ) then refer this link – https://indianvisaonline.
Arrival Information – You need to visit us 1 day in advance as per Date published on the website.
Course Dates: 01st to 14th of Each Months. –2018/2019.
Booking Condition and Cancellation Policy – USD 175 – to be paid Non –Refundable advance deposit towards confirmation. For any reason, if you cancel the booking it will not be accepted. Transfer to another months course is possible but Only if you give us 4 Weeks advance Notice. School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance course fee of USD 625 upon arrival before starting the Course. Payment Terms – Form of Payment – CASH ONLY, MODE of PAYMENT – USD, EURO, AUD, CAD or Other Universal Currency.
- 1 – One excursion
- 2 One Ayurvedic Massage
- 3 daily vegetarian meals plus herbal teas
- 14 Nights accommodation
- Cleansing kit and a daily detox tea
- Training Manuals
- Full support during your stay at the institute and help provided 24 hours
- Study materials
- Theoretical and practical skills
- Yoga Alliance certificate if you participate in another 14 Days 100 Hours in Future.
- Wi-fi- accessible to Rooms
What’s not included
- Additional activities
- Airport transfer
- In Room useable products. Toiletries and Toilet Paper. Detergent.
Note : You will be participating in the same group of 200 hour Yoga teacher training students.
For any query – reach us at rishikeshvinyasayogaschool @ gmail.com
Cancellation & Transfer Policy: Your training fees are Non-Refundable Once you join the course. The Initial enrollment fee is Non-refundable but it allows you choose to join other months course within 1 year of enrollment validity scheme. Transfer to another month course is only applicable once with advance 45 days written notice. Applicable from Day of Registration. For transfer to the course month, you need to send us a written notice via email at least 45 Days in advance. Any request for cancellation or transfer to another month will not be accepted within 45 Days before starting the course. Strict Policy – No Refund – No reason for sickness, travel to another part of India or any unavoidable circumstances will be accepted within 45 Days if someone wishes to cancel and get it to refund or transferred to another month within 45 Days from Date of starting the Course. In case of Cancellation for any reason or No-Show – Your deposited amount will be forfeited.2nd request to transfer to another month course will not be accepted and you need to send us a fresh request for joining. Rishikesh Vinyasa School reserves right to refuse your admission if you do not pay the balance fee in CASH upon arrival. Once you check In, Joined the course and then wishes to cancel will not be accepted and your Full payment of the fee will be forfeited.