Yoga has significantly more to do than to burn calories and tone muscles. Yoga is a complete mind-body workout that aligns your mind, body, and soul to a more healthy way of living. Practicing yoga not only helps to strengthen the muscles but also helps to relieve stress mentally. Deep breathing and meditation render our spiritual well-being to a state that is filled with tranquility and contentment. The word “yoga” gets derived from the Sanskrit word Yuj, which means to yoke, join, or unite.
From the last 5000 years, yoga stands as a strong pillar to a healthy life in the modern era also. Yoga has the power to cure diseases that cannot find a solution in the medical sciences. It offers a dynamic solution to some of the conditions that cannot be treated efficiently at once.
Importance of yoga
- Undoubtedly, the asana that is practiced in physical yoga activity increases flexibility improves the balance and coordination of the body.
- The seven spiritual yoga laws promote both physical health and emotional well-being.
Raise your mind, body, and spirit to higher levels of your consciousness according to these seven principles:
- Law of Pure Potentiality
- Law of Giving and Receiving
- Law of Karma (Cause and Effect)
- Law of Least Effort
- Law of Intention and Desire
- Law of Detachment
- Law of Dharma
- It ensures increased strength of the body.
- Practicing yoga promises greater endurance.
- It also provides enhanced immune function of the body.
Cure disease from yoga practice
Practicing yoga not helps to regain the transformed state of mind for a healthier life but also cures illnesses that have no solution in medical sciences. Through conscious breathing, adequate movement, you can cultivate a state of body-centered restful awareness. Scroll over to explore how yoga can cure diseases.
- Benefit of yoga in Asthama
Asthma is a breathing problem that occurs due to inhalation of polluted air or smoke in the atmosphere. Practicing some of the techniques of yoga can free you from the frequent attacks of this disease.
- Practice of Shatkarma: Jala neti (water-cleansing)
- Pranayama practice: Anuloma-Viloma pranayama( Alternative breathing)
- Benefit of Yoga during skin allergy
With the increasing levels of pollution in current scenarios, it is pervasive to be affected by the different kinds of skin allergies. Yoga helps to cure skin allergies in a natural approach.
- practice of Shankprachalna (mouth to anus cleansing by water)
- Jala neti(water-cleansing)
- Pranayama practice: Alternative breathing
- Yoga in treating cancer
Yoga offers the natural technique that can fight against the dreadful disease like cancer.
- Hatha yoga: It can improve the quality of life for cancer patients.
- Practicing Hatha yoga as apart of the cancer treatment process has shown significant improvements in Biomarkers.
- Yoga in back pain
Back pain is widespread and can be caused due to any injury, poor working posture, or as a sign of aging.
- Hatha Yoga: It is beneficial to lessen the pain of back injury.
- Yoga in Diabetes
Yoga also helps to maintain the sugar level of the body in the required range.
- Surya Namaskar: It is a twelve yoga asana that involves physical activity like stretching and breathing. It is highly efficient to control diabetes as it elevates the natural production of insulin from the pancreas.
The final word
A body that responds with greater strength, vitality is said to be a healthy body. Practicing yoga has the power that can retain your body effectively and attain higher states of consciousness. Explore more about the benefits of yoga and the importance of yogic science in your life with us.