Resting in the composed ambiance of Uttrakhand, Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School provides you with the best yoga teacher training courses on Yogic sciences. With the advent of new techniques and learnings in yoga, we have added a 300-Hour Yoga teacher training course to our list. We strive to transform your life with our classes on Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga. Our 300-hour yoga teacher training course is a 30 Days Level –II intensive Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga course.
The courses are well-designed for Intermediate and advance Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga practitioners. We also offer short 200-hour yoga teacher training programs in Rishikesh. Advance your learnings in Ashtanga yoga by this 300-Hour Yoga teacher training course to become an advanced ashtanga yoga instructor.
Style of Yoga and training level– Ashtanga /Vinyasa Yoga – Intermediate to Advanced
Course Duration – 30 Days course with Instructions in English, beginning from 1st of each month
Maximum student each group – 15 only
Course type– Residential
We form small groups of 15 students to ensure each student participates in the training program to their best level. Rishikesh Vinyasa yoga teacher training in Rishikesh offers you with the best yoga trainers from around the world. The 300-Hour yoga teacher training course promises you an unmatched experience for your yogic life and sweeps every inch of pessimism from your beliefs.
Check-Points for 300-Hour Yoga teacher training course Rishikesh
Module-1- Advanced Ashtanga Vinyasa Sequence:
- Advanced sequencing – themes and philosophical teachings of yoga.
- Learn about practical techniques of Vinyasa Yoga.
- Educational theory of yoga– learning and teaching
- Exploration of yoga specialty areas
- build classes for private yoga sessions
- Establishing yogic trust and connection
- Types of yoga education and styles of learning.
- Fine-tuning over Pose analysis, improvement, and observation
- Training to the trainer
- Anatomy as a course
- The necessity of individual alignment in yoga
- Skeletal variation amongst students
- Usage of props and adjustments
- Introduction to mindfulness, meditation, and self-inquiry of yoga.
- Introduction to meditation techniques.
- Pranayama course
- Learning about Tension versus compression
- Five-element theory
- When, how, and why to use props for yoga
- Types of teaching versus styles of learning.
- Pose analysis, improvement, and observation
- Advanced module in muscular function, biomechanics, and kinesiology
- The business of yoga– marketing guidelines and its future scope.
Course Fee and Cancellation Policies
- Course Fees: US$ 1400
This course fee includes 3-meals, 2-Herbal tea, and 300 Hour Yoga Alliance USA certification to become an RYT 300 or RYT 500.
- Book now at $1300 only for 2-months or more in Advance.
Book before 31st March-2020 to grab the Mega discount offer on this course at an affordable cost of $1100.
(Applicable for March-2020 and onwards Courses)
A 25% Non-refundable advance deposit is required to reserve your spot, and you can Balance fees Payment upon arrival.
- Cancellation Policy
The deposit is rendered non-refundable in case the booking gets canceled for any reason. We provide an option for 1-time transfer to another month course with prior notice of 35 days. Note that within the notice period, No request gets accepted, and your deposit amount with us will be forfeited.
Details for our Courses for the year 2020-2021
- 300 Hour 30 Days Yoga Teacher Training Course 2020.
- 01st January to 30th January-2020
- 01st March to 30th March-2020
- 01st April to 30th April-2020
- 01st May to 30th May-2020
- 01st June to 30th June-2020
- 01st July to 30th July-2020
- 01st August to 30th Aug-2020
- 01st September to 30th September-2020
- 01st October to 30th October-2020
- 01st November to 30th November-2020
Inclusions with the course:
- Single Private room for 31 nights accommodation
- Daily meditation and Pranayam practices
- Daily Ashtanga and vinyasa flow class
- Practice Kit, including Syllabus Manual. Shatkarma Kriya kit.
- Free water refills and yoga mat to practice for the entire training period
- Local sightseeing program to any two nearest attractions.
The Final Word
We aim to provide you the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh with the best Yoga experts and trainers around the globe. Enroll now for the 300-Hour Yoga teacher training with us and invest your mind for something worth your time.