Yoga is prevalent on the planet for nearly 5000 years. Since the birth of yoga in Vedic age, the science of yoga has illuminated the world with its knowledge and skills. With the passing time, the trend of yoga crossed the boundaries of the country and spread the message of peace and spirituality around the globe.
The spiritual capital of Rishikesh has got global recognition around the world due to its spiritual and historical importance. Being the birthplace of holistic science, there are millions of yoga aspirants from around the globe who visit Rishikesh to explore yoga and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
The Best Reasons to Do Yoga Teacher Training
There are certain reasons why people love to choose Rishikesh as one of the best tourist destinations to raise the standard of yoga practice.
Some reasons are listed below:-
- Rishikesh is a place where the holy river Ganga is situated. The presence of river Ganga makes it pure for yoga lovers.
- It feels truly inspiring for the small children seeing practicing yoga on the banks of river Ganga.
- The extended trails of Himalayas allow people to raise the standards of yoga practice.
- Rishikesh is a place where people finds themselves attached to nature as well as to the holy river.
- It is a place for traditional teaching.
- Since ages, Rishikesh is providing a traditional form of yoga. Even with huge modernization and westernization of the world, the yoga gurus are imparting the education to the people to make them aware of yoga practice.
- The world yoga capital Rishikesh offers various blends of yoga like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, Karma Yoga, along with ancient meditation and Pranayama.
- The moment you enter Rishikesh, it catches your attention towards the thriving vegetation of the great Himalayas.
- The climatic conditions of Himalayas are the best for yoga lovers because whether it plays a crucial role in practicing yoga.
- There are various yoga programs which give you the flexibility to choose the programs according to your choice.
- Practicing yoga in Rishikesh will help you to get close to nature.
- Rishikesh is a place with many options to learn yoga, as there are many yoga centers. From short term programs to a few months, there is a range of yoga programs for yoga lovers.
- The yoga programs are affordable for everyone.
- All yoga programs at Rishikesh are certified from a certain body.
- Rishikesh is a place with a perfect blend of spirituality and nature. It is a place which makes you aware of the spiritual aspects of yoga.
- It is a place which makes you aware of a different perspective as well as enlightens your mind and soul.
- The best curriculum is designed for yoga lovers, which push the yoga aspirants to their limits and allow them to realize their hidden potential.
- Either you are a beginner, or you are looking to extend your practice to the next level, Rishikesh accepts every yoga lovers with equal love and compassion.e to relieve from stress.
- Practicing yoga in Rishikesh will help lower your blood pressure and reduce the level of stress. Apart from this, it also helps to increase the amount of good cholesterol in your body as well as treat mental illness like anxiety.
- During your yoga classes in Rishikesh neither there is loud music, nor you have to lift a heavyweight, you only have to enjoy music by nature. The flowing river, the singing birds in the sky, etc.
- There are many products in the market which promises to make you healthy, but nothing is much better than practicing yoga in Rishikesh.
- The best part in Rishikesh is the practice of sun salutations on the bank of holy Ganga. For practice of sun salutation, it can also be performed at home.
- Rishikesh is a place with a low amount of pollutants in the air, so as a result, it is the best place to practice meditation and other poses of yoga.
- Practicing yoga in Rishikesh in the lap of nature will help you cure rarest diseases.
- Rishikesh is a city which is the first choice for researchers for many years.
- It is a blessed city for Hindu devotees with a chain of temples as well as the yoga capital of the world.
- The holy city of Rishikesh is well known for the divine experience and Char Dham Yatra.
- The yoga lovers also get a chance to meet sadhus and guru and listen to their experience.
- The accomplished yogis share their divine experience with students and tell about the yogic lifestyle.
These are some reasons which will help you to take a decision and explore a beautiful place. The spiritual capital of India has taken the world to the next level. Learn authentic yoga with the best yogis and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.