In some cases, what we’re finding out about stretching is challenging conventional wisdom.
Three Types of Stretching
2. Dynamic Active
3. PNF – Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
There are some questions about stretching, both in and out of yoga practice.
1. What are the benefits of stretching?
2. Does stretching help prevent soreness and injury?
3. Should you stretch as part of your warm-up?
4. Then is dynamic stretching best?
5. How does stretching increase range of motion?
6. How often should you stretch?
7. How long should you spend in each stretch?
8. How many times should you repeat a stretch?
9. So it is not necessary to do any yoga pose more than three times in a single session, or hold any pose longer than a minute unless you are over 65?
10. Can we increase the range of motion without stretching?
11. How long does increased range of motion last?
Want to know more information about the above question? Visit Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School or Call now at +91-995 867 2399.