200 Hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training,Rishikesh ,India
About the course -Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School is Yoga Alliance Accredited ,RYS 200,YA,USA
200 hour Vinyasa yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh meets standards of curriculum developed by Yoga Alliance and that training is conducted by experienced Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga teachers. The course at Vinyasa school is a foundational training which is highly focused to prepare trainees to teach a general adult population. Yoga ttc students after successful completion of their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as registered Yoga Teacher knows at RYT 200.
200 Hours |28 Days yoga teacher training India -course overview :
Vinyasa teacher training course is specialized for Beginners, Intermediate and advanced practitioners. Multistyle yoga teaching based on Ashtanga & Vinyasa flow sequence intensive yoga.
Course coverage : 65 Asanas , 5 Basic meditation techniques , 3 types of Pranayama , Shatkarma – 5 types Body cleansing techniques , body alignment and how to teach individual or group session. Business ethics of Yoga of setting up yoga studio or school.
High approach to learning of therapeutic yoga teaching. Allows to experience under trained and award winner Ashtanga vinyasa flow lead trainer –Born & brought up in yogic city- Rishikesh.
Affordable residential teacher training course offered in surrounding of mountain view, jungle ,waterfall , just from 15 minutes walking distance from Laxman Jhoola and Mother river Ganga and Himalayan range of mountain city –known as world capital of yoga.
You experience here the living of yogic culture ,disciplined lifestyle and society of young multi skilled educated staff.
Rishikesh adventures and Valued Culture (Vedic Life Style ) :
A question to every individual who planned to visit Rishikesh for Yoga teacher training is why to go Rishikesh for YTTC ? The answer is very simple ,compared to the other part of the world; a training in India offers a very different and unique experience for anyone who is travelling to India to recognize that India can be a bit of culture shock as it is has many wonders and oddities that westerners may not be used to. India is a beautiful ,colourful ,vibrant place and everyday brings something new and unexpected. At Rishikesh , since we have always been followers of ancient rituals and believer of homemade object or food; Our Vedic culture is a magical fastener. Here we start our day at 5:00 am and end at night 09:30 pm. Goddess & God prayers ,chanting and harmony set in our atmosphere so culturally Indian is very spiritual due to fact that students from any part of the world come over here to learn Vedic culture and untraditional mix learning. Here you get an opportunity to go to hills of mountain , chance for white water rafting , visit an ashram , temples & experiencing the depth knowledge of instilling yoga in you.
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh :: Dates for 2017-2018
» 01 January 2017 to 28 January 2017(200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) ::Open
» 01 February 2017 to 28 February 2017(200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) ::10 Seat
» 01 March 2017 to 28 March 2017(200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 April 2017 to 28 April 2017(200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 May 2017 to 28 May 2017 (200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 June 2017 to 28 June 2017 (200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 July 2017 to 28 July 2017(200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 August 2017 to 28 August 2017 (200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 September 2017 to 28 September 2017 |US$1550 (200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 October 2017 to 28 October 2017|US$1550 (200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 November 2017 to 28 November 2017 (200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 December 2017 to 28 December 2017 (200-Hour Yoga TTC – Ashtanga Vinyasa – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
» 01 January 2018 to 28 January 2018 : US$ 1550 (200-Hour Accreditation – Yoga Cooperation – RYT 200) :: Sign Up open
Eligibility & Program Graduation requirements – 200 Hours Yoga Alliance Standards Teacher Training Course :
Any adult – male or female, should not be physically challenged or having medical issues of body organ or chronic disorders.
* 100 percentage attendance of in- class teacher sessions.
* Successful completion of homework , quizzes , in class and take home final project/exam. Participation in a final in- class practice teaching practicum.
*Completion of class –taking requirement ( Varies per training. Specifics noted on your training schedule.
No of Maximum Seats : Only 10 students each group course | Course fee : US$1500|Promotional Offer US$ 1400 -Valid till September-2017.
28 Days Yoga Teacher Training Course Inclusions :
• Teacher Training Book list – Vinyasa- Ashtanga Manual.Detailed Syllabus shall be given to the students at School during course orientation.
• Policy and Procedures
• Program completion Requirements
• Yoga mat to practice but you can bring your own for personal practice.
• Single Room with attached bath – Wifi accessible to rooms and hot showers.
• Local sightseeing on weekends : 1st Weekend Ganga Aarti and Kunjapuri Temple visit.
• 2nd Weekend – River site Asana & Meditation classes /White water rafting or Jungle walking to water fall/Trekking. Other 2 Sundays are free for Students. One Ayurveda body massage – free.
200 Hours – Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – Syllabus Outline
Four week Vinyasa Intensive teaching certification course is entirely unique program consisting formal structure of preparation of the aspiring yoga teacher.
• Mantra chanting with Ethics of the day .
• Kriyas – Practice and Techniques of Four Shatkarma (Body Cleansing techniques ).
• Practice and learning techniques of Pranayama ( Breathing techniques).
• 1st -Learning and practice techniques of Vinyasa flow yoga asana ( Physical Postures).
• 2nd -Learning and practice techniques of Ashtanga & Vinyasa flow Body alignment /yoga asana ( Physical Postures).
• Practice & learning of Dhyan ( Meditation).
• Anatomy & Physiology – Understand of our own body needs to know that basic knowledge of Physiology and Anatomy. You will be taken through mainly 5 to 6 body systems. In yogic Anatomy section you will be guided for understanding physical body ,subtle body and emotional body. Chakras, Nadi , Prana’s ,bandhas & body.
• History and Philosophy of Yoga – Tantra Philosophy , 8 Limbs of Yoga – Patanjali Yoga sutra, Raja yoga , Yogic explanation of Ved Vyas Bhagwat Gita. Yogic discipline & Indian Vedic culture.
• Vinyasa Flow Alignment & Adjustment Skill Development – Alignment & Adjustment of Yoga poses will be a mixture of knowing the optimal correct postures of Vinyasa flow & Ashtanga series of yoga, usage of props, limitations,restrictions,optional poses, connected yoga poses, etc.
• Teaching Mythology & Skills Development – Student will teach a small group class and discuss in a group about the class. This will bring a broad understanding about the teaching skills and creativity of series.
• Demonstration and Assisting within Group – In the last week of teaching –each Student will play a role of assistant yoga teacher and be with a yoga teacher in class.It will create confidence for the aspirant teachers to go teaching with a new idea or way of approach to the postures of asana.
Detailed Syllabus shall be given to the students at School during course orientation.
Daily Schedule for 200 hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh:
|5:30 am||Morning Bell|
|6:30 -6:45 am||Morning Tea|
|7:00- 7:30 am||Shatkarma & Pranayama (Yogic cleansing & Breathing practices )|
|7:30-9:00 am||Vinyasa & Vinyasa flow Yoga|
|9:15 -9:45 am||Breakfast|
|10:00 -11:00 am||Indian Yogic Philosophy – Vedic & Traditional|
|11:00 am to 12:30 pm||Body Alignment – Asana Class|
|12:45 pm to 01:15 pm||Lunch then Rest hours|
|2:45 pm to 3:45 pm||Anatomy & Physiology|
|4:00 pm to 5:30 pm||Ashtanga Vinyasa Asana Class|
|6:00 pm to 7:00 pm||Mantra Chanting & Meditation|
|7:15 pm to 8:00 pm||Dinner|
|8:00 pm to 9:30 pm||Rest / Self Study|
|10:00 pm||Sleep – Good Night – Yog Nindra|
- Yoga Teacher Training India
- Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
- Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School India